Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 20, 2010

xoxo NikStar: Ashley Stewart 2010 Model Search


xoxo NikStar: Ashley Stewart 2010 Model Search: "You've seen Mia Amber and even Crystal Renn grace the Ashley Stewart campaigns, now you have a shot at being a recognizable face for Ashley ..."

Hey there, I came across this when I was visiting my friend Nikk's blog and thought it was something I could share with you. If you have thought about being a plus size model and you have what it takes then please enter this model call! Click the link, http://www.ashleystewart.tv/modelsearch2010.html, if you would like to enter in the Ashley Stewart 2010 Model Seach. Thank you NikStarr for this post! You can check out her blog at nikstarr.blogspot.com. I wish you all the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment