Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm so excited! I love Girbraltar Trade Center :)


Yesterday I went to Girbraltar Trade Center (here's a link http://www.gibraltartrade.com/MtClemens1.html) outside of my city and got some cosmetics and a make up bag for only $5.00! You can't beat that! The lady was selling all type of gently used and new items for cheap. Victoria Secret, L.A. Colors, Mac, Physicians Formula, Smashbox, etc. from $1.00 to $8.00.





So I got 4 polishes, 2 OPI Nail Lacquer polishes in "The It Color" and "Mimosa For Mr. and Mrs.", 1 China Glaze in "Light as Air", and 1 L.A. Colors in "Lollipop".






You can find these brands at your local Sally's beauty supply or your local beauty supply.



I also got a eyeshadow palette by Physicians Formula. Its called Pop Brown Eyes Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner. It has 9 shimmery colors and they are poppin! It comes with a angled eyeshadow brush.




And last but not least, the nice lady gave me a free make up bag! How sweet of her :) I'm not sure of the brand because it doesn't have a name on it.
I got all these nice things for only $5 bucks! I was amazed! I'm going to try to make a trip there every other weekend just to see more great deals that I can come across. I'll keep you posted, and I wish you all the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment