Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant!



Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant in the Detroit area. I don't have Mary Kay website up yet, however if you would like to purchase beauty products and skin care items go to http://www.marykay.com/ and write down your order and contact me at agarnes313@marykay.com and I will give you discounts on your order and more!



... as you all know, there are many direct selling companies out there offering business opportunities to us. I wanted to have my own business, stay at home with my family, and have fun while making money. I decided to join Mary Kay Cosmetics and I wanted to share that opportunity with you!

I LOVE what I do! I sell products to help women AND men have healthy beautiful looking skin. As women, we're always worrying about everyone else and sometimes we forget to take time for ourselves. So its time for us to enjoy some pampering.

When I was first introduced to Mary Kay, what appealed to me the most:

* Company values of God first, family second, career third
* AFFORDABLE starter kit (contains over $300 in retail size product)
* 50% commission on sales ALL THE TIME
* You pay yourself the time of sale (no waiting on a commission check)
* NO monthly quotas
* The opportunity to earn $$$ if I chose to build a team
* The opportunity to win prizes, gifts, trips, car allowance & recognition
* The ability to schedule my OWN SCHEDULE. I work when I want to.
* FUN FUN FUN

Those are just a few of the advantages of being a Mary Kay Consultant. I am looking for serious, business minded, FUN women who want to join my team, inspire other women and make some money!

Check out my photo album or www.marykay.com to preview the products YOU could be selling and when you are done..... CONTACT ME and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and help you GET STARTED on working from home and OWNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

I hope you find this opportunity to be as rewarding and FUN as I do. I look forward to hearing from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment