Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Eyes, Lips, and Face (E.L.F) The Beauty Encyclopedia Palette

Hey there! I just purchased the ELF Beauty Encyclopedia Sparkle Eye Edition last week Tuesday and received it this past Monday. And I must say.... I LOVE IT! :)


The price for this palette is $5.00 plus shipping and handling. It also comes in 2 other color palettes, Everyday Eye Edition and Basic Eye Edition. The palette(s) comes with:

  • 12 Eye Shadow Shades

  • 2 Cream Eye Shadow Shades

  • 1 Eyeliner

  • 1 Eye Shadow Brush






  • The colors are great. Its vibrant and the colors are soft to the touch. One "con" about it is the sparkle fall out, I would add tape under my eyes help.

    I'm going to purchase the other 2 asap! Plus it also came with a free gift when you spread the word to 3 friends.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment